View Single Post
Old 08-21-04, 12:26 AM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wasn't really feeling the beat....thought it was a little too slow for a battle. Lyrics were nice and flow was on point. Touching wood punch was nice. Only problem was how slow it was. Outro was getting kinda long......especially since you weren't really saying anything......you could have kept this much shorter. Overall I thought it was a good spit.....just not my kind of beat and shit

Beat was a little more upbeat. Flow was nice too.....I liked the change up. Punches were OK. You seemed to lack a little here. You usually have a bunch of good punches, but this time you only had a few that I thought were good quality. I liked the pregnant woman's stomach line though....outro was original. I think you had a nice verse, but you seemed to brag a little more than throw punches......nice spit though

I now have a dilemma. I thought SevenThird had better punches, but I thought Triple_N dominated in pretty much every other catagory. I guess I gotta go with Triple_N since he had more of everything else....

Vote - Triple_N