View Single Post
Old 09-05-06, 10:12 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

aiight listenin'....

beat sounding dope...

willa, wow that's all I can say. you got like million times better since last time i heard you. Voice sounds like way too young tho. But as you get older shit will grow so word. but lyrics are dope. flow so fluid. this shit dope...

hook, damn lmao scared me, cuz Triple comin' in. the different in voices. loool but hook is ill

Tony vocals sound a lil bit low. But LL Cool J comin' dope. lol j/p but i like this. nice delivery, good flow. like the lyrics.... shit was coo. good shit here. I'ma get that collab don't worry. lol but nice verse yo

Trip, comin' in with that illness. Flow changes are illy as usual. dope lyrics. Delivery is tight. good emotion. like that beat stop where you clear throat or w/e.. shit was dope..

Enygma, that nygga rippin' it again. lol whats up with the effect you put on your voice? i guess you like dubbed whole verse. shit's coo tho. Just isn't your best shit you've done. But nonetheless real solid verse. good lyrics and flow.

overall, this was a tight collab, everyone held their own. Willa suprised me like whoaaaa, didn't expect that. lol improved loads. Good shit. everyone else had nice verses too. killer hook. overall dope track. good shit. 9/10

EZ

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote