View Single Post
Old 03-23-06, 05:24 PM   #20
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
again ur in his crew, i KNOW ike isnt bias on this for the fact me and him have beefed several times in the past.

his was easier to listen to with a trashy hook like that and monotonous delivery n average flow, suuuuure, fact remains its a DISS and he had next to no disses. i had disses, thats what i was going for, fuck spending more than a few minutes for some 2bit netcee, seriously.

i commented on the hook... i wasn't feeling it... and i said so... but hey... call it like you see it.... if you can't see that he had a better flow then you think too much of yourself... ya track wasn't bad and i didn't trash you like other kats did... i stated what i thought needed work and you interpret it as nut hugging......lmao... i sweat no one... not even my own crew members... i support them to da fullest, yes... but if they need to hear sumn negative to help fix a track then i'm all for it... like i said in the previous post and any other track i've ever left feed on... i give my honest opinion... always...period

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote