View Single Post
Old 04-30-05, 10:10 PM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

aight..so heres the part the tut is really made for..time for the color..so go back to layer>new adjustment layer> color balance...mix the switches up til u get what u like..i had to go back to my layers pallete to change the opacity on my dark layers to make the sigs lighter...

now if u look on the layers pallete..u can see on the color balance layer there is a mask..so..we gonna use that...wit the color balance layer selected..go to filter>ender>clouds.lol...yea it was that simple...but we aint done yet..ckuz when u do that..go back to layers>new adjustment layers>color balance..do that again..but make it different of course..

now u can do the clouds thing as many times as u want..but ont get carried away..lol..now..if u look..u can see white blue and green..not as strong as the gradient..but the colors r kinda all over the place...

put a pic if u like..some text..then a border...i will make a pic blendin and a text blendin tut in a couple minutes so be on the look out for that..i hope yall liked this..if not..ill just stcik to usin this way :P..lol..nah man eace out..have fun wit it..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote