View Single Post
Old 06-09-08, 10:36 PM   #11
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

Voted For: Lay Fear

v/ fear

i wasn't too happy with this battle (no hate)...but all respect is due to both opponents, front lines needs all the help that it can get. word. so without further ado...

dun:
try workin' with less filler. make sure that every line you do drop has a diss in some form within it...otherwise you're robbing yourself and givin' your foe an advantage. try tightening up your punches, throw some sharper personals, straighten up your structure a bit, expand your vocab...and try to add some multies when you can. other than that, i do see you makin' some moves around the front lines, kudos. keep the activity goin' playboy. you'll improve, just don't get too frustrated fam. the elevation will come with practice. stick to it.

lay:
no hate bruh, but i have seen a lot better from you. i think that you took it easy on dude...but im sure that you were busy with other battles and such, but in general, be careful when doing so. don't overwhelm yourself with a giant work load...it can become a terrible chink in the armor. word. i gave you the win because i think that it was clear that you were a bit more seasoned in the battle front. you dropped more punches (which were enough to make your point...but not enough to totally destroy your enemy), your flow was cool (a bit choppy at points...but more than acceptable) and you had a decent structure (overall). you are a nice battler folks...so i want to see your personal best at any given time when you drop, regardless of who it is that you're ridin' on. don't hold any punches back in the future, smash beyond a reasonable doubt.. stay consistent my man...wordness.

i see a bright future ahead for both of you gents. d: take your time to fully develop your verse(s)...and press yourself beyond what you're used to. lay: dont hold back. kill on contact. on a real note though, stay hungry my fellow battlecats.

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=246480
^^^check us out. we get busy.

one love...

the super, c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.