Thread: Yo Mad Dog....
View Single Post
Old 04-11-10, 12:52 PM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
you know what i'm laughing at, united when they got pwned by us at anfield and only won at old trafford courtesy of a man utd refereeing specialty (translation - blatant cheating).

besides, liverpool can still take fourth and romp the champions league next season... what have united got to celebrate this season, a second rate league cup. so don't start talking shit to me about settling for a second rate trophy. nah'means?

I said to my girlfriend after we lost to Liverpool in October that Liverpool fans would not forget this result regardless of what happens...and you just proved me right.

Liverpool won't finish forth Benitez is doing a great job so I don't want him going anywhere. Listening to his "facts" rant and his own players slag his managerial style off is just brilliant.

I tell you why we don't need to rely on a second rate trophy. We've won the league as many times as Liverpool but since the 92/93 season we've won 11 out of 17 seasons and have won the previous 3 seasons. Liverpool on the other hand haven't won the league since god knows when and since Benitez took over in 05, he's added 2 trophies to Liverpools cabinet whereas Fergie added 8 to Utds.

Going through one bad season isn't the end of the world for Utd because recent history shows when we don't win the league we win it within 3 years. The media jump on some massive bandwagon when Utd are going through a rough patch. Look at the Mourinho era, that was supposed to be the end for Fergie but we ended up producing our strongest squad since the treble winning 99 season.

So in summary, we don't rely on second rate trophies because the big ones come to us within a few years of us missing out. Liverpool on the other hand are a team on a genuine decline when you look at how they are ACTUALLY performing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote