View Single Post
Old 10-09-10, 12:08 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Cola:
I understand what cola was trying to do but the thing is, his name is followed by BU and then LL, regardless it still kind of works because it's eventually followed by two L's but the thing is, i've seen these kind of punches used so many times. I told some kid "you're new to this site we can have a rematch ill start you off with two L's like a Llama" some shit like that with actual structure and rhymed. And i've seen so many other variations but I was still kinda feeling it but all those factors took away from it.

Red Bull:
Fuck you. Lol just kidding I think you're good looking. I'm going to go out on a limb here and claim that the "refresh" wordplay has probably been done a million times, however I've never seen it done before personally, or probably have but was baked and don't remember... So if it was ever used before it was used on different sites cuz ive never seen it here and I don't go to other sites so in the end it has an original feel to it, but not a crazy original feel. Regardless I enjoyed the wordplay, the rhyme scheme was a lot simpler then your other ones you've used in past punches but that was ok because it had a little comedy to it and made me smile. Overall good punch

Nice drops by both of you and I do feel this battle was actually better then last weeks, congrats on getting to the champ match both

v/ red bull