View Single Post
Old 03-05-03, 12:03 AM   #9
Finesse Streetz

IP:

U know what dogg, fukk DJX. He was hating on my shit like that also. Like he just tha illest nicca out. I basically like your shit bcuz it's my style. I love that crazy style I was feeling tha south shit so hard. I really specialize in drums, synths, and I am like a master at baselines. When I sell beats now, I also sell song concept and I make tha hook usually.

U know, producers like ourselves are unique. Rare niccas. We different bcuz we have an ear for different types of music. Thats why we are so hot. Unlike Djx, who is nice wit beats, but make tha regular shit you would hear any other nicca make. Honestly, listen to his shit. Its like every otha nicca made tha same beat, with tha same shit, FruityLoops or something.

I appreciate your whole style bcuz you make your shit. I have a 88Key Triton, AKAI MPC2000XL, and a TASCAM Digital Mixer. My Casio is being delivered. It has a instrument on their that I just love and it was on tha Triton, but just not tha same. I actually make every note of my shit and it's nice. So when niccas start talking shit about your beats or style, it's niccas like me that'll reassure your confidence and tell you that your shit is tight and mean it.

Keep up that good work

FUCK DJX A MILLION TIMES DOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!