Thread: 'Paradise'
View Single Post
Old 01-09-04, 01:39 AM   #9
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

It's all cool, Madd Preacher, I know where you're coming from. Glad to see you back too.

Liba Dee, I also know where you're coming from. I've actually lately been writing peices of streams of conciousness like what you did too. So I know exactly how it goes.

About this peice, what struck me was the first verse. In only that in my mind it immediatly rang a bell in regards to The Beast. Specificly the Beast that is prophesized in the book of Revelations of the holy bible. Because he does the same thing, bring paradise from blood and all that shit.

The second verse reminds me of simply growing up. For every child growing up that's what it's like. My poisoning of my mind of the despairs of the human race was when I found out Santa Clause wasn't real. That's kinda what I got out of it. Just having to grow up and learn your mind and stop being so naive and face reality.

Third verse was an expository perspective of the peice itself, so I can't say much about it other than it leads to something promising.

And no... to whoever said this was some weird goth shit. I can tell you it isn't. I know, and subsequently hate, goths. This aint nothing like that sheiße. Why... she didn't say the word nihilism even once! (lol?)

~Shalom~