View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 12:58 AM   #185
Magic5

IP:

I felt the need to run in here because it's blatantly obvious that you can dish out disses all you want, but when people say stuff back.. you report them for hate and harassment. You can make threads saying "How to stay a virgin for the rest of your life" and post my picture, but when I move it and end up having one of your names banned for a week, all of a sudden I'm abusing my powers. You can tell people "FUCK YOU" in every thread they post in, but when they say you have AIDS it's harassment and defamation.

You continually contradict your actions, and your case is pitiful at best. You shared with the site that you're gay. Translate this situation to real life and take that civil suit to court ANYDAY and a judge will laugh in your fucking face. YOU TOLD THE SITE YOU'RE GAY. If you're going to spread personal information across the internet, then deal with the consquences. This site is predominately straight males.

Use common sense. You don't have a case, and your history of constant contradictions of your actions doesn't exactly make it anymore presentable.