View Single Post
Old 10-31-09, 12:27 PM   #38
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
why is he gay? he seems like a guy out there living life and proving to the haters here they are wrong.

You do relise theres one female on this site ( that I have noticed) and your in your sig without a shirt on. or are you another gay guy on this site? (honest question)

he's not proving any haterz wrong, he's just trying to brag about his gay life. no one was honestly thinking he wasn't in japan, they were just saying that because no one cares where he's at, but he's a fag to post picture when there is a forum to post pictures. he just took to oportunity to try and brag more by posting pictures and its just super homo in my opinion to brag to a bunch of people you don't know on line that you are in japan as if anyone actually thinks that is really cool or something.
if he didn't say that it was to prove haterz wrong and simply said he was posting pictures of the fun trip he's having in japan i wouldn't find him so homo.
does my picture with my shirt off make you uncomfortable?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote