View Single Post
Old 10-05-05, 04:59 PM   #15
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

wow.......... this was really hard to vote on......... let me break it down:

Atty: broke it down into sections, which i loved...... good structure and interesting point of view..... most people that right about that write from the killer's or innocent bystander's point of view........ vocab iz good........ overall 10/10.......

Tweety: girl u know i love u........ this piece iz a good example why...... sorta like with Atty, i liked the way u broke it down into sections...... great structure and very interesting point of view........ vocab iz on point...... wow......... overall 10/10.....

voted: Atty........ i'm mad at myself for taking so long to vote, but these are my 2 favorite pieces ever (besides All I Have, link in sig...... hint, hint)...... u both are by far two of the best poets on this site....... it was close bcuz i couldn't find anything wrong with either besides Tweety's typos........ i picked Atty bcuz it was easier for me to see it in my head..... don't know why.......

both of u: keep writing....... you're the best at what u do, use it........

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip