View Single Post
Old 12-20-09, 03:16 PM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
damn, beat me to making the thread, eh.

peeped this shit last night and it fucking takes a steaming dump over every science fiction movie ever made. aside from the fact that in 3D it is exceptionally awesome... the story is strong enough and the world of pandora is amazing. although, when i saw the aircraft that the soldiers fly i cudn't help but think of the hornets and pelicans from halo, but still.... the massive forest world of pandora is beautiful just to see and the creatures that inhabit the world are even more spectacular.

the na'vi race is great, everything from their language, to their appearance and the emotions they show, along with the whole bonding process they have with all the creatures and the forest and everything really.. it just makes them such a strongly thought out and created race.

strongest performance i thought came from the woman who played the main female na'vi who jake sully's character falls in love with. i also would've liked to have seen that Tsu'tey dude get more scenes because he seemed like he could've been a really interesting character to follow.

michelle rodriguez was her typical soldier hard ass character. sigourney weaver was great as the scientist type. sam worthington was a lot better when playing the avatar role than he was playing his human part. whoever that dude is who played the colonel was dope.. typical bad ass and he was fucking built like a motherfucker.

and ROFL @ that dude from gone in 60 seconds (nicolas cage's characters younger bro) and the scrawny geek dude from hatchet being in the movie to. lol.

overall man, this is a must see movie for anyone who like science fiction movies and pretty much anyone that appreciates a fucking EPIC! take a cushion though... coz 3 hours in the fucking cinema made my ass go numb as fuck!

Wouldn't be the first time something long had that effect in the life of Nick Fletcher

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote