View Single Post
Old 12-06-04, 10:44 PM   #5
ReBorn
BACK TO MERK ALL RV

IP:

go ahead prewrite, better yet get empire to ghostwrite for ya so he can be so reliant
claim u'll merk me, how when u d/r more then the white girl that accused kobe bryant
i can't say much at ya funeral, it would be wrong to speak on someone i knew barely
johnson and johnson, beavis and butthead, i guess ya'll must be meme and drew carey
u and empire seem close he's the dick and ur crabs, u should go ahead form a tag team
ya calling people fags but weren't u on an episode of maury's "woman or drag queen"
it's crazy, i diss empire and u respond quicker then michael johnson at track meets
admit ya suck at rap kid but if d/r was a sport u would be one of the top 10 athletes
just leave rv cause as of right now ya drawing comparisons to and further then sinner
in my opinion u suck but be happy cause in ya brothers eyes u'll always be a winner
u want a battle u got it, i set me and empires at 12 so i'll do near the same amount
now i don't see how u can call anyone at all a bitch when ur on ya sisters aim account
order...lil c.a.l.i has been found gulity of being wack and d/r, the courts deliberated
pops should've left u as a stain on a page of the swimsuit edition of sports illustrated

-Open Battles-
vs. Lil Cali (up 1-0)