View Single Post
Old 07-22-09, 04:23 PM   #19
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
dude, you buy into to many conspiracy theriosts bullshit

if thats the truth, were ALL mother fucking slaves, so what the fuck YOU gonna do bout it? You gonna erase the world of money? You gonna isntitute a new way to make things have value? The worlds set up for slow changes, over long periods of time. So even IF we are ran by some oligarcy of faggots, who gives a fuck. Cuz i'm still free enough to do whatever the fuck i want to do. I can go out and fuck a women, i can drink when i want, i can smoke when i want, i can have kids or a carrerr, i just cna't become one of those pepole accepted into some oligarcy that makes life choices for millions, but when it comes down to it, they dont change SHIT. No one has changed SHIT for how long? So what if they rape me for my money in taxes? Who gvies a fuck? I need a job that is 8 hrs a day every fuckin 5 days a week otherwise, i'd be FUCKING BORED OUT OF MY MIND. So THANK YOU, YOU CORPRATE D-BAGS, cuz im pretty fucking contempt with the way things are ran.

now go watch an alex jones documentary and choke on a sack of dicks

you wouldnt need a 9 to 5, 8 hours a day if they werent in charge..what ill do about it is make music about it trying to stop it..you wouldnt have to work as a slave if they werent in charge..youd be bored out of your mind cuz u have no life..they dont change shit??they fuck u on our retirement 401 k ,taxing after u collect the whole amount,instead of at first,and your free to do want you want like the forfathers wanted untill officials catch u,untill the harrisy act of 1914 you were free to put what ever u want into your body untill was illegial by that act,in 1914.. but when the fed reserve act of 1913 happened everything changed.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..