View Single Post
Old 12-05-08, 11:35 PM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Congrats your a dipshit

A dvd with more space??? okay... w/e and if their cramming in more commercials and extra features for movies... how much more game do you think i'll be getting with that Blue Ray?? How much more graphics and dopeness am i getting??

How much is a blue ray player???

EXACTLY

The only reason the xbox outsold PS3 is because the pricing... its like 199 and the PS3 is 400... i mean seriously... for my extra 200 i bout a system thats good for the next 10 years and got a blue ray player to watch all my movies on...

AND AS A EXTRA BONUS

NO RED RING OF DEATH that the majority of XBOX users are familiar with .... and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I DONT HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ONLINE

PS3 is the FUTURE son.... come on .... First OBAMA ...NOW YOUR GAMING SYSTEM... ITS TIME FOR CHANGE... REAL CHANGE IN AMERICA

LMAO

WORD

what a dumb fuck

you really think the quailty is that much difference?

you think that HD on a shitty TV means that its better than regualr television on the same TV dont you?

Blu Ray Discs are an excuse for more garbarge to be stored onto a disc, on top of that, they'll TELL you that the only difference is more holding capcity, which will allow for some what smoother pixels (but you must have a HDTV and Blu Ray capatable TV) in order to see ANY difference.

So again, fuck you.

PS3 isn't the new wave, how many dope games have came out on the PS3?

Resitence...rofl....come on

Metal Gear Solid, thats it....

every other major amazing game has been either dual system, or exculisve to Xbox360...why is that? becuase microsoft beats the fuck out of sony on video game's.

TIME FOR CHANGE TITO...READ A FUCKING BOOK

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily