View Single Post
Old 12-20-07, 11:12 AM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^well if you made the thread and you didn't specify gender, you basically are talking about both. And plus, it all determines on your view. Like guys aren't the only ones who look down upon opposite sex "getting around". I know plenty of chicks who say "Eww, he's a player, don't mess with him" or shit like that. There are girls who don't care about being a one night stand, because that's probably what they want too, and vice versa.

Plus getting with a chick that likes to get around, what makes you know that she wouldn't cheat on you the minute you gotta leave for some business meeting or go out somewhere? I mean, shit son, just ask Poetic? nah mean?
Plus, I def see where Nos coming. If a girl saves herself that means she has respect for her body, and is choosing to only have sex with someone she really loves or feels connected with. I mean, I know for fact, sex when you actually love the person a lot beats out random sex with a chick finer than one you like. Plus, you prolly could worry less bout cheating and it better for those on that "Idiot Gear" tip

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote