View Single Post
Old 02-16-09, 12:18 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

word guys, these are more the type of responses i was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
I don't know much about this drug, but it did spark some interest and an oprotunity to learn something, too bad 2v aint feel the same. So any way I research a bit. The drug is used to treat anxiety and stuff like that right?
but say withdrawl side effects is anexity, so messed could go as bad as seizures and loosing mobility and ability to speak, so it sound pretty crazy.
Also said that it could last up to 5 days of withdrawl, but quiting cold turkey is very bad, you have to ween yourself off of it, when you quit cold turkey thats when the risk of seizures and shit increase.....thats what I found anyway.

yeah its really hard to get off it ay...

i wasnt taking it for anxiety, i was taking it as a relaxant to substitute for the withdrawels from other drugs and it served its purpose.. worked a treat, it was like consolidation from all drugs into one pharmacutical drug that the doctors and i felt would stop me from being skitso and getting into fights all the time...

man ive been through 5 and 6 or more in a night aswell as snorting them a fair bit down to not much at all, like one or two a day.. and now im reaching the point where i have to start breaking up the tabs and im gonna try and take them in smaller doses...

i wouldnt doubt you could have seizures at all, the withdrawel effects also include tension in your muscles cause they no longer have that relaxant there and i was going through bad cycles like having absolutly no appetite, couldnt drink much, my body felt crippled and wasting away.. then i took a dose and boom, had a good sleep.. and now i feel good again.. earlier today for instance i just wouldnt of had the energy to write this post... i would of been like, ah fuck you cunts bad mood stylin... now i feel totally energised and normal... i just ate a full plate of food.. smoked a bong and i really cant describe how good i feel in comparison to yesterday and the day before..

its like im a whole different person... so im deffo gonna have to just keep splitting these tabs up each day to get ontop of things before i totally cut them off.. that way im hoping ill get less comedown effects... and i wont have any morphene sulfate now cause that shits just as bad addiction wise and since i get that illegally its so readily available for free to me... i dunno, i think ive sort of found the fundemental problem with all drugs... weed im gonna keep doing at my leisure, just cause that stuff is sort of cool every now and then but you just gotta make sure you have a not too much approach to it... but anyway im rambling.. if you wanna learn something man, i basically suggest to you to not abuse xanax at all... its fine for you to have it every now and then if you keep a lid on it and only use it at certain points but when you start to want it every day......fuck it off. thats when you start to really kick it into gear when you build a tolorance... cause it is so fun to be on it while your drinking and taking acid and what not.. but ultimatly its gonna fuck you up in the end when you have to get rid of it if you go too hard out... feel free to ask me questions about benzodiazapines and alprazalam specifically... i could write a fucken thesis on my experience of the drug...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
switch to colanapin...xanax is like immideate treatment for anxiety where colanapins is like an all day thing that might help

from the brief description of 'Clonazepam' that i read.. it sounds like its just a stronger more slow release form of what im already taking.. so the comedown and withdrawel effects of that would probably be worse than what im on already... ill pass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civil
^its nothing like coming off of heroin. I've been through that shit

Its the worse thing ever, i was on dope for 3 years. Xxanex is tough
to come off of, don't get me wrong. but its no where near as difficult as detoxing off of heroin.

man ive been through that...

they all suck in the end really.. you just gotta realise it and spend a while in solitude and try to stay healthy to an extent as much as you can...