View Single Post
Old 02-16-09, 09:37 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i read somewhere that it took several weeks after completely stopping and being curled up in your bed nonstop feeling like u are going to die before you STARTED to feel better.

i'm also telling u u will have seizures if u suddenly stop.cut down very slowly.i was able to cut my dose in half at one point by cuttin off a corner for like a week,n chippin away like that each week for like 6 weeks.that was the ONLY way to cut back.very very fuckin slowly.tried that the 2nd time n i couldnt hang.
that muscle tention u talkin bout,i had that shit in the back of my head...thought i was havin a fuckin stroke.......
like j summers said u can try some antidepressants that are for anxiety,mainly paxil, that will immediately help....but then u gotta get urself off that shit.havent tried that one....u can also try zoloft,effexor,or wellbutrin.wellbutrin might give u seizures too.....
well thats all i can say right now

yeah i dont want to get on another drug just to get off this one.. i think with my willpower and drinking plenty of stimulants and staying active i might be able to fuck with the withdrawels...

i just cant do it right now cause i got too much stuff on my plate.