View Single Post
Old 12-26-04, 03:53 AM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

A Fellow Mod. Needs Help Wit This Girl :(

IP:

*This is Chris*

Well, iono how to explain it..

First: I use to like this girl in 7th n 8th grade but was taken by some hella good as singer lol..
2nd: Me and her haven't talked in like 3-4 year's i believe..
3rd: She IM's me, saying, hey we never really talked, and i want to get to know old friends from back then, so she asks's for my number, then i give her my number.
4th: She calls me around 3-4 hours later.. (We talk for 2 hours, 9-11 pm..)
5th: I find out which she told me, she was talking to her friend Geraldine about me saying to just call me i guess, or something like that, jst don't remember..
6th: I really like this girl, cuz wen we talked, i found out she likes the exact same things as me, she's Faithful, A good person, "Love's to write poem" Big plus, and is basiclly beautiful... And i wanna try to do something without messing our friendship..

IF you wanna see the comment's she posted in like this thing called myspace about us talkin, and her pic go to dis link.. and scroll down slowly untill u see a girl with a red santa's hat.. and there's 3comments posted by her, jst scroll..

if u don't wanna go to the link, dis is wut she posted..

Dec 17, 2004 06:49 PM

yea chris..i remember you from ben. i saw you performing at the rally, and i was like, damn i haven't seen this guy in forever!..haha. good job at the rally, didn't know you had a talent in performing, i'm glad that you guys came out and shared that with us because the rallys are usually the same, so you guys added something different. well..it's cool that you remember ME. if you see me around, don't hesitate to say HI alrite!

Dec 24, 2004 07:10 PM

Hey chris..i'm back from tahoe and reno. i thought it sweet that you called me last nite. sorry i couldn't talk to you though. but yea...it was cool talkin to you the other nite TOO! stupid me..i accidently deleted that comment you left with the website...can u send it again?..hehe. alrite then...have a merry christmas!!!
~pauline~

what do i do fam??
And what does this mean wut i've told u?
Thanx

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote