View Single Post
Old 11-09-05, 12:48 PM   #57
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
but H2H is like a punishment.....i mean, u leave the tourney if u lose a H2H.... so, y should the people who made the best tracks be punished in a sense? See, i could understand if u sent in 2 whole squads if they tied for least positive feed, but i dont get why u send in 2 whole squads who received the most.... if this tourney is like survival of the fittest than the people who sucked in this round should be gettin sent to H2H...

and btw....... ur logic would be mathematical principles... theres no such thing as no logic wen u reach a decision/conclusion

I dunno about you man, you're getting to emotionally based on the decision, my emotions had no part in this tourney. I'm not changing the outcome to be easier on anybody since that's essentially cheating, not to mention pussy. There was a tie, and that's the effect of a tie, all affected go to the H2H. Either team could have avoided the tie if a legit vote came in, but you notivce that not one person upped their track? OK then, you can't cry when something happens when you did nothing to stop it. You make it sound like I'm the one that voted or dropped the tracks. If you're unhappy, then blame your self. in either case, they're still heading to the H2H. End of story. If you don't like it, drop out.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X