View Single Post
Old 01-10-05, 07:56 PM   #153
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Here we go yall already know what time it is

No Matter how hard i try to change/a goodlife seems to be always outta ma range/Still da same nigga from zone 3/enjoy watchin fuckas bleed/enjoy puffin on trees/I'll tell yall right now i aint really nice/bitches lovin yall iza damn lie/playin dem bustas got me laffin/ima about to cry/cuz deep down inside i hope they die and fry/burn in hell to dem fuckas that cross my path/let me sip it like its wine/but thou drink of thy blood bath/feel my wrath/and da pain from ma years/when im top of da world/theyll taste da blood from my tears/while im screamin fuck da world/while i have it in my palms/then leave it calm/i wanna get so high/till my eyes fire red like napalm/go ahead and drop bombs/and take my life/cuz im done wit ma life/i fucked bitches/flips digits/and fliped switches/see i lived it to the full/now let me burn/inhale da smoke from the pull/embrace death like a new tool/call me a fool/aint scared to walk threw da perly door/just take me/ I dont give a fuck no mo/God prepered me for hell and hell nigga im straight/but im still going out wit da rifile/and dem slugs threw ma chest plate
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez