View Single Post
Old 10-30-07, 07:21 PM   #23
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
lmao, i'm from Philly and i don't think Gillie wrote for Wayne. why in Gillie new "Get Down On The Ground" he usin' Wayne flow. Gillie kan be quoted sayin "you know you're a good rapper when people say you sound like someone else and kan't tell the difference" hes tryna sound like Wayne now so people believe his dumb shit. he kame at Wayne to try and blow up kause he saw Wayne blowin' up. Gillie gets robbed down North all the time and pays to get his chains back lmao.

FYI, Wayne jocked a lotta shit from Philly lmao. what you said about tryna blow up off another nigga name is tru though.

Nigga..
Dough told me 3 years ago that Gillie wrote for Wayne. At the time I didnt know who the fuck Gillie was and didnt care. He tried to put me up on him but I didnt care.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote