Thread: advice please..
View Single Post
Old 11-14-03, 07:06 PM   #14
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP:

LOL your on Crack you can use anything and make it Ill, It just depends on what you like and how creative you are. open your mind up fool. FL is NO diffrent than Reason infact Reason is alot more limited due to its inclosed program so you cant use samples from anyware else online you get the plug in from cakewalk called rewire that changes that and creates a interface for all your audio programs. and your saying if you have a bad ass keyboard you can make good beats well that is the same as fuityloops cauz it uses a squencer style intraface in most keyboards. and Cubase try steping up to sonar 3 or Pro tools CUbase is qute a few years old and does not have all the features as thous too. I have uesed all these programs and I personly like Sonar 3 producer editon and FL 4.1 and Soundforge 6. BUt if a person likes another program over another then let them use it cauz its based on the person not the program. Peace

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote