View Single Post
Old 11-23-08, 10:51 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

a fucking 'audio' battle..

shit i know i can slut the living fucking hell out of you...

but this means i have to fucking go to a studio you annoying little dipshit... i have no room to set up a studio at home and id have to purchase a condenser mic and pre amp..

so fuck you.. you got your stuff set up... to you its just a battle, to me its a major fucking annoyance going to trouble just to compleatly destroy the credibility of a faggot rapper who really doesnt have any real personal punchlines on me...

i mean fuck tito, what are you gonna say kid? "ohh your such a druggo" yeah piss off you weed smoking fuckwad, I dont take illegal drugs anymore, I only take xanax.. so get your facts straight...

this battle can happen... im going to be putting out a new cd and ill be happy to make you look like a fool when I'm good and ready with things set up for me to record after my writing process is over.. I'll do up a little 4 minute waste of my fucking life just so you know im a better emcee than you... do you think I give a sideways fuck about you? or internet battling for that matter?

ill make it happen because im not gonna back down to a weak peice of shit like you... but its gonna happen on my terms when im ready...... go tell fucking oprah if you have a problem with that and cry me a river bitch..

you will wait untill im ready. then i'll call YOU out