Thread: Strobe
View Single Post
Old 12-05-04, 12:02 PM   #11
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

IP:

SOCRATEs, Not exactly because I had NOS modded in the forum.. BUT Strobe was Considering modding him at the same time so it was pretty much good that i suggested it and backed up strobe's idea of modding him.

We need mod's to mod other forums...!
I'm not going to BEG it, BUT I Wouldn't be SURPRISED if i was the 1st Super Moderator because Crossword IS Inactive.
That leaves me with the most experience.. But I Dont care about Super Moderating or Modding other forums at the moment.. But if i was asked why not . . ?

BTW, Strobe Judges on Quailty/Maturity of posts... It doesn't mean you have to be online NERDS.. LMFAO it just means something like

E.G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
FUCK U bitch ass Nigga Come To FrontLines IMA WooP Ya Ass There.

= DOesn't Qualify

No such thing as a frontline mod, so you can stop worrying.
Asuming thats what you wanted to be a FRONTLINE mod.

BTW You signed up to rapverse last month.. when it's May then make a claim about this topic.

MOST people want to be mods because they want there name in BOLD, IMO.
The want people to be on them, begging them for this etc & I think that's gay the way you automatically get 50% more respect when you transform into a moderator lol . . .

Just like if i became a Super Moderator today & my name was in BLUE or w/e .. I would get about 100 Private Messages.

Anyways yeah NOS is right asking for moderator spots doesn't mean you wont be a mod, it mean's that your getting on there nerves... kinda like the reason strobe doesn't use aim... BTW if strobe replys to your thread your lucky

THUG LIFE, BITCH!