Thread: Book A Show...
View Single Post
Old 12-08-09, 03:31 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

The way I got into live gigs is one night after work one of the local graffiti artists I know told me about an open mic night and I got given one slot and after that it was all over they started calling me notoroious nos n I ripped the shit out of the mic numorous times that night, some big acts were in the crowd they hooked me up free beats, studio time, shows, I started helping run hip hop expo nights, judging battle comps n being invited to do whole sets in peoples shows..

Then I started dealing smack full time and blew off a lot of my old contacts got stuck in a big oxy contin phychosis and its taken me till about 2 months ago now to finally become 100% clean...

But to be honest, now hip hop is boring me I'm going back to university to become an astro physicist.... I'm also interested in studying cosmology, astronomy and history.... So even though I still been telling people I'm gonna come out with a new album the passion for making it in hip hop is fading fast... Its a hobby man..

But serously I dunno about america but if you got real talent man people notice that shit and these drunken open mic nights are where you gotta start because thats what will get you connected...

I dunno if itd work for you in one night like it did for me sort of depends whose there right?