View Single Post
Old 05-19-05, 11:07 PM   #8
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JooKsta_
This is one of the most biggest issues in chat rooms,forums, basically anywere sum1 is tawkin shit on the net.

Ok ta start this off i would like to give my OPINION on this topik.
Net Thugz....are people who come on the net "ACTIN" like they tough by tawkin shit,sayin they Crip/Blood....but they really not. Well i used ta think the same thing about those type of people. But lets look at this more deeply.How can u judge a person u neva seen or been around b4 in ya life?
Thats like sayin u seen a ni99a in ya suburb,trailer park,hood, street u neva been around this dude,but u think or say ta ya homebois u kickin it wit...Oh dat ni99a soft.This goes along wit sayin sum1 a net thug and they a pussy in real life.Why are they net thugz?Cuz they tawk shit right? Yup,talkin like dey;ll do dis and dat to u if dey see u. A Street Thug does the same thing in da streets,am i wrong? Just a Street thug actually does it. What makes u think a net thug wont do what he say he will? Iz it cuz he on the net? So many people got the net every where in da world. My opinion,not er'wun who tawks shit on da net is actually a thug....but u'll neva know u might come across,if u havent already,sum1 who will do just what he types TO YOU.
I mean if people can get killed from meetin sum1 ova da net....what makes u think the person u got beef wit ova da net cant find u and kill u? I know folks who been in prison who be on da net....rappin,chattin they doin it fa entertainment tho....and yeah if sum1 tawk shit to them ova da net...dey gone tawk it back...its up to them if they get carried away wit it or not. My conclusion.....i dont doubt nobody in real life or da net. Cuz anybody is capable of commitin murder.
Drop ya opinions!

werd my spicca, i agree, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!