View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 04:50 PM   #8
Oz™

IP:

What do we have here?OoO, i c...premanition....g'luck to ya then...shall i get started.......

Ya Undastand? Im A Pro I Leave Emcees Like You Shattered And Bruised Fallen...I See You Already Stallin...
Im Nationally Felt Live...I'll Have You Seein More 0'S Than The Dolophins Win Column//
Son.....Ya Scared And Shakin, No Need To Quiver, As I Hit You With These Punches U Didnt Kno I Could Deliver...
Admit To The L.......Cuz We All Can See Premanition Is In Da Nile/Denial Like Goin For A Swim In Ancient Rivers//
Ya Boys Heatin Up
Stepped On Stage With A Pro, Whats Next? Lord Knows, Rhymes Are Ecstasy...U Should Tell By How I Crack On You Hoe...
I Burn Foes, And Leave Witness/Whitneys Dead.......Cuz Dese Rymes I Spit Are More Doper Than Bobby Brown's Nose//(oh shit)
You Are Quick To Get Killed.......No-One Feels The Wrath You Try To Instill.......Watch Me Take These Acidic Vocals And "Spill"....
Who Want Da Full Course Meal? "Fruits" Like U Get Sonned Quick...Dude Ya "Split"..."Your Case Is Closed" Like Ill.Logic Just Came With "A Peel"//(apeal)damn........

last bar was my favorite...so please...if u dont understand it dont vote...

uppin ya verse prem

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™