Look into my eyes tell me what do YOU feel
a slight breeze from the from my silent screams,
that causes goosebumps from the chills----
Look into my eyes, or better yet look into my soul
still lost in my own world, I'm still looking for that
console----
Look into my eyes, ask me questions about my past
speak to me with a tone that forever I feel will last----

Look into my eyes they're cold as last night, but deep behind these pupils of fury, there's a girl shining in a dim light----
Look into my eyes' and tell me your heart hurts, how can others know what I want hear, and not know what I'm worth----
Look into my eyes on the verge of streamless tears, held back with anger, and rage inside covered blankly by my fears----
Look into my eyes and tell ME that you care, tell me that your here for ME, tell me that you'll be there----
Look into my eyes as I reminisce about bad times, can you tell that I was abandoned can you tell me that I once cried----
Look into my eyes, still trying to hide emotions, still deep in stress like oceans, but the obvious never get's noticed----

So look into my eyes can you tell that I'm reaching out, can you tell that my head is bearly above water, and no one hears my soul shouting----
Look into my eyes on the inside they want to smile, the road to that day seems be so long, hitch hiking the longer 8 miles----
Look into my eyes, can you see that my heart is screaming, can see that my soul is rotting to death and the grimm reeper is who I'm greeting----
Look into my eyes cause I want you to understand, I'm lost in a world thats still unknown, sort of like an imaginary wasteland----
Look into my eyes can you tell I'm emotionally dead, can you tell that no longer am I a prey that now I'm the predator instead----
Look into my eyes cause I'm crying out once again, all I want is a family that love me infinity and people I can call true friends----
So Look into my eyes can you tell me what you see, I'm blind to the fact so describe these things, and try to set me free----
Look Into My Eyes.