Thread: emimem
View Single Post
Old 06-06-09, 02:47 AM   #18
Fly-E
Addicted

IP:

I personally think this album is a classic great album really listen to his lyrics and he paints a fuckin picture and is always speakin the fuckin truth honestly i no wat rap is nowadays and i persoanlly dont like it i liked paper trail and relapse of recent nothin else really. Its true and its in sequence. Proof (R.I.P) wanted em to do a crazy as fuck album and spazz out again and em did it for him the whole album is dedicated to him. Incase no one has realize em yet he don't make music to appease us he does it cus he loves it and its him. Certain people like T.I. talkin about cars and life or wayne about money and bitches or jeezy about coke and jewlery and em about pain and heartache different styles diff opions one of the strongest album he ever made and relapse 2 will hopefully be stronger. Beautifull is the best song. but all of em are dope in their own way its jus certain people follow the croowd example,,...I like this rapper cus he is rappin about money cars and clothes but from a true artist point of view lyricists rhymes wordplay the whole thing eminem gots it. no hate jus truth. im out.