View Single Post
Old 07-13-05, 12:25 AM   #51
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

and DV....... you got a lot a nerve coming out your mouth wit anything..... who IM'ed who bout collabing? bitch you crazy!!!!!!! dont make me post the IM's talking bout how broke your ass is and how you cant even eat off the food stamps they sending you... Nigga you aint shit..... getting at me on aim trying to dead the beef...... So you know what.... you a bitch and thats all there is to it..... wit your falsely fabricated punchlines.... you make me sick nigga!!! for real...... think the lead based paint in your section 8 housin is getting to you son..... cuz you on crack if you think i wont tax that ass in a future battle. so one big middle finger to you and the meth hooked whore that gave birth to you.

1st- i kno why u mad, Its because i dissed yo ass in the battle against seven right? Why is Tony not whinin? Why is Fluid not whinin? u fuckin computer nerd wake up.

2nd- why wine like a bitch about a battle you lost? and say "I got into accident" well ya fuckin voice it didnt effect it rite? damn so dont whine kido.

3rd- Its the cyber world, no way ama see yo ugly ass and no way u can jump out of the screen wit yo keyboard thats why i aint waistin really bs wit you.....hahaha...

And about this match....whoever is offended i am careless.....

Seven u won..u the damn champ again..lol Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.