View Single Post
Old 07-02-05, 06:26 PM   #8
Mikez
Light Weight

IP:

*listenin*

dv

nice beat......flow is good......delivery is alrite......beg 7 to reply in ya piece.....ummmmmmk......ok verse....some nice lines personals were ok...this verse didn't have very much "umph" in it...it was kinda mono and the punches weren't very hard.........personals were cool....but u should've made em more punchy......ehhhh ok verse

tito

i hate when u come in right when the beat drops.......strength of an infant behind a mic.......delivery was ok and flow was annoying.....didn't like ur beat....

weak battle.....very weak battle........tito had the flow but punches were lacin.....i heard no punches i liked at all....in here..........dv had more punches........andperonals but these verses were weak.....i can honestyl say had tito dropped about 3 or 4 nice punches he would've taken this battle......at the beginning of this tourny DV was hyped up 2 be.....superdope....well im dissapointed...this shoul;dve been your easiest win in the tourny so far......

like i said......had tito come with a lbetter arsenal of punches i would've voted him

voteDV

u call it a hate vote....i don't give a fuck....i voted as fairly as i could

<center>I've Felt The Wrath Of</center>
<center>Lawd Have Mercy(4-2)</center>
Send a message via AIM to Mikez