Old 11-06-07, 02:46 AM   #128
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
young jeezy? plies?

really?

hip hop isn't dead.....at all, it's very much alive and well..it's fucking rediculous to say that hip hop music is dead, simply because backpackers don't hear atmosphere on the radio...the only truth to hip hop being dead, is it's fans have jumped ship because they've gotten too lazy to look beyond the radio.....honestly, you cats must be young....i remember the 90's...the radio was doing the same things then as it is now...theres good music on the radio now, just as there was before...is it my favorite music? No. Is it music i would go out of my way to buy? No. I save my money for real hip hop music..and im rich....what does that tell you? That there is plenty of good music to buy and listen to, and more importantly...enjoy to the fullest...people need to stop crying and over exaggerating when explaining the current state of hip hop.

BUT, if hip hop were to ever die...which it won't..but if it was to die...it would be because of people like you, who claim "real rappers" are artists like young jeezy or plies....what a fucking joke.

Wrong.
In the 90's and early millienium they played songs like Nas - Hate Me Now, Jay-Z - Jigga My Nigga, DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem etc etc.
When was the last time you listened to a song on the radio and was like "damn dude spittin" or "wow his lines is hot"?
Everything on the radio is for females or dancers.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote