View Single Post
Old 08-19-04, 04:28 PM   #11
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Voted For: ==>ECKO<==

^my vote: ECKO- seem like u didn't have to try for this one at all.. best vocab, nice diss to their whole crew especially knockin' the leaders.. the closer and the opener was enuff to end the battle all u had to do was drop 4 lines.. good job, clean merk...

DRAG~ON:
u had a simple verse, ur opener wasn't bad.. the ecko-clothing line, aight.. but after that? :0 ur wordplay was not so good, u should seriously work on that.. the worst line would prolly be the one where u listed ur own name-
den DRAG ya body ON 2 da tracks 4 "dashin"
n "run" all over u n a "sprinters" fashion
^ u seriously coulda left that out.. and the line about the tissue and crack was a lil' damn simple..
-[P-S-A]- n we "fuck" bitches from every team
just like tissue on dat ass crack we "get n between"
^nice statin' ya crew but that "get in between" part soundin' a lil' gay.. DRAG~ON- complexity is key this time and watch u word-play if it ain't tight leave it out... the best vocab word u had may have been Sindicate- which is ironically the name of the opposin' crew, man step it up.. good luck with this crew battle...
neither of y'all had the best structure but oh my fuckin' God, *paused* whoeva chose this match to happen must be gettin' a good kick outta this.. this was a fuckin' massacre done explainin' this the vote.. ECKO: winner.. no hate from me either, plain truth.. and hit up my link in my sig..
~L F~