View Single Post
Old 01-28-05, 12:50 PM   #7
Compose

IP:

Verbal Abuse.......i really think that should be in some kind of hall of fame...it was one of the best topical verses ive ever read ever...

flow-tie, this was too hard both of you had an amazing flow...with the amount of vocab and detail you guys had shit was ill...

imagery-Verbal Abuse, practically the whole verse shined on imagery...the words you used it was just amazing...theres not much more to say on this you basically had all of imagery...babylon you had some too but it just wasnt as much...

emotion-Verbal Abuse babylons verse i didnt really sense emotion...when i was reading it it just felt like you were talking but didnt use the right wording to make it more emotion...verbals verse was great seeing as it was a better story...there were significant parts in the verse that made me feel like ...wow thats deep...

beginning/end-Verbal Abuse, the beginning was good on both basically a tie but the ending is what shined on verbals part...i loved that ending it had a spark to it...

but both did tremendously well...i just felt Verbal Abuse had more of everything overall for a fantastic verse...

Favorite Lines:

Babylon-
lust of schemes,showed the streets, ajusted my means
this life im sickened to pick it, this and prison visits

Verbal Abuse-
i sit in math just comtemplatin'...exactly how long ive wated.
im not asking for marriage, all i need is some conversation
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus