View Single Post
Old 06-20-05, 02:25 PM   #29
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Pheno, - mannn LMAO.. i was right there son.. so i know whats up LOL... i mean.. it was aight.. aight job for the rush job u pulled off LOL.. that was crazy..

the omen - lol.. im reaslly dissapointed omen.. if all those punches werent just re-woded that would have been one of the best verses iv heard in a while on RV.. but every punch was just reworded.. it wasent even really flipped... just re worded lol.. i mean, its not hard to put together a verse with all played punches =/...i mean u pulkled off a decent verse at most.. ya flow was weird.. but it worked well... very enjoyable verse tho.. so points there..

Verdict - hate to do it.. but vote Omen.... but omen, dont think u stiole it, cause even with phenom doing a half assed rush job, you barely got it due to the length of ya shit.. everyone of your punches was played.. you just had so many of them, that i mean, fuck... thats not a compliment and not dissin the track.. just getmore creative man... i can see you past next round if u actually had original punches..

but yea.. votes omen

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup