View Single Post
Old 01-15-09, 11:28 PM   #129
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yes i go to northeastern.....

ok, so you quoted that some great coaches have had bad stretches of losing alot of bowl games... does that somehow mean that those teams were really good? you make it seem like just because a great coach lost a bunch of bowl games in a row that means those specific teams were really good? or that should be your point, because i said nothing about bob stoops being a bad coach, just that the past few OU teams have been overrated... it is honestly Simple statistics to say that a team that Constantly goes to a bowl game year after year, and not only loses, but does not make the spread (ya know the thing that decides what a team should win or lose by, which is based both on a "professional" opinion and then adjusted based on bets AKA how other people Rate them)

and quit with this "sickening" tim tebow fanfare.... the man is predicted to be a bust Across the boards... i mean like 3rd-4th round projection if he Had gone out, and that was as a Tightend or H-back lmao.... and hes still though of as a bust, as 4th rounder hah.... so trust me, the love of Tebow is not that unwarranted, and does not extend to an unreasonable extent....

word my bro goes there. Me and my boy went up there to ball with him in that gym. LOL shit is crap son. Only cool shit is the treadmills with glass window. But court is horrid. But, my bro got that food plan shit. We ate at one of those dining halls. fucking ate like a king son. Feasted on that shit...

but I digress...

and the great coach shit, or w/e quotes was more so for Aphilly's unintelligent self. Saying Bob Stoops sucks this, Bob Stoops sucks that. blah blah blah

and which OU teams have been overrated? The only ones I'd say could be considered that are these two:

2003- Went through regular season 11-0. Considered greatest college football team ever. Jason White wins heisman. Get blown out by Kansas st. in big 12 champ match (Darren Sproles did exactly what he did to Colts in wild card rd to Sooners that game lol). Then they some how got placed into champ match (probably due to being rated soo highly all season). Then in Champ match. Jason White plays HORRIBLE and they lose 14-21. Only person who showed that game was the defense and WR Mark Clayton (who beasted with Ravens last week, word).

2004- LOL. i mean you can argue it both ways really. Either Oklahoma really choked OR USC was THAT damn good. I mean, I really don't think any team would have been able to stop that USC offense. They were pretty damn good that year. Leinart and Bush. shieet... But I mean, OU was good that yr. White and Peterson beasted. But I think Jason White had a tendency to choke in the big games. And they really didn't show up.

2005- was rebuilding yr. went 9-4 and won holiday bowl. wordness

2006- AGAIN, rebuilding year. So I don't find that Boise St. game too bad. Because Oklahoma really didn't even deserve to be in a BCS game. They only got their because Texas choked in their last two Big 12 games. Boise St. was also good. So I mean, I don't call that a choke. Disappointing, but not overrated..

2007- Yea, I think that was. I don't know. def chokage. Sam Bradford tho played good lol. Defense just sucked lol

2008- Def deserved it. If I remember the line was like Florida by a TD. so losing by 10 isn't too different from that lol plus it was tight.

And about Tebow. Word he'll be a bust. But peep the links. Watch the games. They hype him up more than any other player. Like come onnn, if he was REALLY christian and proud about that shit, he should know you're not supposed to go about boasting it off. He would have just declined the coverage. And iunno it's just baloney. I just hate how he can be soo arrogant yet the media praises him. And how they flipped the whole smack talking thing.

How it goes from Tebow STARTING IT with "I'd love to throw against those big 12 defenses." then their DC "It's different in the SEC. We play defense." to Joe Haden saying "I'm not impressed with their offense."

THEN came Franks "4th best in big 12" followed by Spikes calling big 12 defense a joke.

That's 4 to 1. Yet media makes it out and goes around calling Oklahoma full of trash talkers. It's rediculous. lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote