View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 01:43 PM   #134
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yea, i work at the gym so who knows, mightve actually been there same time same place and shit...

and yea, u can really feast at that dininghall when they have the right selection... buffalo popcorn chicken yesterday, so you know i was on that

and yea, i get what you were saying about Tebow... i think they kinda treat him like brett favre got treated by sports announcers in the NFL before... media darling thats almost free of problems (even when he throws more ints than TDs).... they do make it seem like people such as favre and tebow are godly and that they have more Love/determination/will to play the game than anyone else, and that it is sheer guts that make them good.... but i was just saying its not like people are being unrealistic and saying "Tebow will be the next best QB in this league".... i think the strongest comparison he's gotten is that hes like Vince Young, but with alittle more accuracy and not as fast... i think the comparison was just made to say that they both know How to win, but they dont have the right to fit in on an NFL team

Word, yea. You ball? Me and 2 of my boys hitting that shit up in 2 weeks. Just got my hyperdunks. the $15 is a bitch tho. lol BUT with my bro's guest passes to dining hall it made it all worth it LOL

Damn, buffalo popcorn chicken? Shit, all I know is we balled for like 5 hours straight. So I couldn't walk, cramping, hungry as a mofo. Went into diner, had about 3-4 burgers, 2 plates of french fries and mashed potatoes. At first, it was best feeling in the world, but when the food went down, exact opposite lol

But yea, it's not annoying about the NFL thing, but it sucks when you watching a title game, and ALL they talk about is how great one player is. It's like, hello there is a game going on, we don't give a fuck about how spending 15 minutes with Tim Tebow can change your life. LOL Like one of those videos, the host was mocking that calling him the Dahli Tebow.

But yea, remember the first florida player who just pointed for a first down? Got unsportsmanlike conduct. The announcers BASHED him. Then when Tebow had that lil 7 yd First down, he goes all crazy doing the Ray Lewis dance and shit and the announces like "THERE HE GOES AGAIN!! LOOK AT THAT PASSION!" lol

it makes you hate the guy. Florida fans were saying makes them kinda queasy too. When he flops all will be good. It was the same with Vince Young his first two years in the NFL.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote