View Single Post
Old 02-26-09, 03:02 AM   #10
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
you can record in a studio and sound like trash....and you can record in a bedroom and sound golden....its all about what equiptment with what frequency voice you have, plus mixing skills, plus software, bitrate output, bitrate input, medium the song plays over. tons of shit...just cuz you record in a studio as well, doesnt mean you gon get good quality

wrong again and obviously u dont know shit.a 1000 dollar mic will make your voice sound more crisp and clean then a 100 dollar mic can ever do.a mixing board will top cool edit any day.you can not record in a studio and sound like trash.i am speaking of a real studio not your homeboy basement.at least 70 grand of equpment.everyone uses the same soft wear which is pro tools.........at least anyone with money.lmfao at bit rate.anyone can change that.anyone who knows music knows that you record in wav form and put that on a cd.turning that into a mp3 hurts quality.if you record in a good studio you will get good quality any time.i dont give a fuck what your mixing skills are if you record on a labtop with a shure 58 and 8 track mixing board you will never sound as good as my 24 track mixer in the studio with akg or blue mic.simple fact.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote