View Single Post
Old 02-26-09, 04:17 AM   #11
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
wrong again and obviously u dont know shit.a 1000 dollar mic will make your voice sound more crisp and clean then a 100 dollar mic can ever do.a mixing board will top cool edit any day.you can not record in a studio and sound like trash.i am speaking of a real studio not your homeboy basement.at least 70 grand of equpment.everyone uses the same soft wear which is pro tools.........at least anyone with money.lmfao at bit rate.anyone can change that.anyone who knows music knows that you record in wav form and put that on a cd.turning that into a mp3 hurts quality.if you record in a good studio you will get good quality any time.i dont give a fuck what your mixing skills are if you record on a labtop with a shure 58 and 8 track mixing board you will never sound as good as my 24 track mixer in the studio with akg or blue mic.simple fact.

1.)um dude, i use a 3000 dollar mic, and a 500 dollar mic....and barley get a difference...i know people that the 500 sounds better because of the frequency of their voice

2.)a mixing board will top cool edit any day... a mixing board would be something u USE WITH COOL EDIT, pro tools etc. unless your are being completely arcaic and doing the whole thing analog.

3.)(at least 70 grand of equpment.everyone uses the same soft wear which is pro tools.........at least anyone with money)

i use a 100 grand studio....and no not everyone uses protools, mac heads love logic alot more....people who want more analog control use cubase...learn something than speak

4.)(lmfao at bit rate.anyone can change that.anyone who knows music knows that you record in wav form and put that on a cd.turning that into a mp3 hurts quality)

duh wav. or aiff. but wtf do you even know the difference in 44100 or 48000? huh dude? which sound to use when? comon bitrate means a big deal on your recording quality. fact.

5.)( dont give a fuck what your mixing skills are if you record on a labtop with a shure 58 and 8 track mixing board you will never sound as good as my 24 track mixer in the studio with akg or blue mic.simple fact.[/QUOTE])

duh on a sm58 but i bet with mixing skills i can record in my bedroom with a $199 rode mic, protools, and sound much better than your 24 track mixer with your akg or blue mic....

stop tryin dude, you been in the studio very little times compared to me seeing as i work in one....oh yea and fuckin going to college for this shit....
get ya facts straight before you talk smack

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead