View Single Post
Old 04-30-06, 10:33 AM   #21
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
story time:

once upon a time there was this kat that needed to grow... mentally, spiritually, physically, and lyrically....yeah..definitely lyrically!!!!

so the wise and powerful emcee, we'll call him I.G., offered him a werd of advice... he said, "Herb...errrr... i mean Serb!!!...Pardon me...lol.... yes, ummmm ..Serb...just do you..use da ignore function... and get some cheese for all dat damn whine... do you realize it's the longest running debate in RV history?...."Ban Q"... wow... it's been what? 2 years and running?...let it go... get a hobby... get girl.... get a life... and after ya get all that ... omma need you to run to da market and get yaself a mic...

a family pack of skills,

a six pack of beats,

and a coupla ghostwriters ....

make sure you etch out da names and shyt... ya know, like vin numbers and shit or da serial number on ya 9 mil cuz we all know how gangsta you are... no need to get caught out there while ya tryna catch a body and shyt...

don't forget to post your newly purchased skills on sound click so that everyone can be fooled by your miraculous overnight gift of rhyme and flock to worship the mic you spit on....

we'll give you one of every award RV has ever offered...

and then you can wake up......

disappointed....

yet again!!!

if you wasn't hanging off q's nuts so much maybe he'd have room for a female... it's YOUR fault he's gay!!! let da niggaz balls air out!

THE END

wow...i still get a kick outta this one...lmao... i'd sig it but damn... that shyt's long

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote