View Single Post
Old 08-27-09, 04:27 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Post I run remix verse 9/27/09

IP:

I can't stay away what can I say I need it. I got the best prices, competition can't beat it, how I know customers tell me so. I don't the leave the corner til the day's inventory is sold. I do for pay, not the glory of my story being told. Of a young pusher on the come up earning his success instead making it on dum luck. So let the truth be told through my statement, I needed progress to move out of mom's basement. That push gets me up in the morning saying a wasting. So i'm on the streets til i'm rich, and my pants say forsatchy on it, when I on the grind the cops try to watch me on it. They can't say something cause I do nothing illegal. I'll be selling where a flock of people be the street, so that's on the busy corners and at the swap meet, cause for me that's where the big business is. All I got to do is say 1/2 off come get this ms., and yes I got something for the misters that's why I sell so fast you'll think I was a ass kisser, but I move the product with the ease of a veteran plus my shit, and my sales pitch is genuine. So the only thing's a knock off is my priceless. I keep dough cause I don't care about the flash. That's why i'm the one on the corner with a watt of cash.
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote