View Single Post
Old 12-04-06, 11:44 AM   #1
K Illa
Banned: Pink Slipped

The Intro

IP:

this my introduction..lettin niggaz know the name..spittin only flame/
a beast..unchained..feastin on emcees..like whole grains..lettin the flow bang/
the K is fo K-Reem..the Ill..fo Illinois..bringin the noyz..wit mo nuts than almond joy/
With enough poise..to shit on u an ya boys..wipe a nigga out..null n void..snatchin cheez like the..Noid/
Gettin n rappers asses like..hemma roids..avoid the skill..the kids to0-real/
Bustin like two-steal..Kick wit..Bruce-Skill..lettin the juice-spill..fuck what..you-feel/
Im the truth..Neal..comin wit..tru-zeal..so deep I need..gills..love money..I bleed-Bills/
Real talk..I haul off..the soft..run like M.Faulk..I walk the walk..mouth-off..all offed N chalk/
often Raw..nuckles..soften Jaws..crimnal minded..why kid..lost em laws..Im ballin-dawg/
Haulin off..Rabbid dawg..Maulin yall..all N all..Im callin all..from the bay..to Boston..Dawg/
Kay..spray like A-K..N often Dawg..flows..be..exuastin yall..shinin blindin..flossin-off/
So sick..after I spit..niggaz..often-coughin tossin-off..throw salt..I bring season to..Beef/
I speak..spell releaf..W.E.E.D..pen a peice like..W.E.B..trouble-fools..when he speak/
See He..manefique..at-his-peak..he cant be beat..an he leave..niggaz swingin..like Honkeys N white-sheets/

get at me