Thread: The Intro
View Single Post
Old 12-05-06, 08:12 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

I guess I can leave some feedback.

I'm guessing that you are from BallerStatus because like all the rest of them guys you are fucking writing an audio verse and trying to cop it off as a text verse.

Firstly, let me just say that the slashes at the end of your lines are straight gay to the maximum and the fact that you are using little dashes to link your multi rhymes is pathetic. Also, some of your stuff is fucking forced and that is just a sure sign that you need serious elevation.

As for the topic, lets face it, the gangsta self-glorifying shit talk wasn't even that cool when it was cool. Now though, it is fucking played out to the maximum and it just amuses me that people are still coming on here and dropping a bunch of "I'm the shit, I'm raw and dope, I'll kill you" type of bullshit verses. I don't care what that other dude said, you can come as original with it as you want and it will still be played.

The flow of this piece was average at best. Whilst you were using a lot of multies to try and maintain a maximum quality of flow, it didn't work. Some of your stuff came off choppy and needs a little rewording for it to work properly.

The key elements to a "TEXT" verse are shit like wordplay and punches if you are aiming to diss a person. In your case where you have taken a topic and put a verse to it then you should really be looking at complexity and a high level of vocabulary and imagery.

I get that you can't really go after either of those with a verse that is meant as an intro, but seriously, you shouldn't be dropping an intro because it is tired and played and nobody wants to see some internet thug coming on a website and acting like he's some sort of gangsta.

That is my feedback and you can reply with some bullshit shit talk attempt at riling me up saying you will crush me or whatever. The fact is I would stomp you out in less than a fucking second because the style you are using is the fucking style I out grew back in like 2004. But, if you feel the need to prove your internet gangsterism then just sign up to the LBL (RV's Text League) where some of your other BS buddies are battling and see if you can get high enough in the rankings to get a shot at me.

I highly doubt that will happen, your BS boys Enlightend and MoneyMaker can't seem to get high enough to challenge me, so I doubt you will.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo