Thread: Wow At the News
View Single Post
Old 09-18-08, 10:53 AM   #28
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
You're an idiot. Oil is, and has always been, a supply and demand market in this country. It's just people like you, who don't understand macroeconomics for shit, that try to make up some bullshit for why gas prices are the way they are.

Wrap your mind around this -- when the supply of something goes down, the price goes up. Crazy, I know.

okay I'll try

Supply - Demand

The foreigners have a supply that will not be limited at any amount because of the large amount of stored oil they have. We have enough oil in our reserves to supply us with free gasoline energy in America for over 60 years. That's over a quarter of a billion people, for over 60 years, but I understand, I get you, I mean, we don't have jobs that are workin' people to go get our oil. We just stored it up and closed it off. We being not Americans and more or less just people who bought the land for oil, put pumps on it, and claimed it private property, because they want to save it for a "good time."

We're taking foreigner oil. They don't refine their own oil, the UK does it for Iran and ships it back to them so they can sell it off. Their oil is "Seemingly" limitless. Supply? I think I covered that. There are NO shortages. There isn't some amazingly smart mathematically superb Arabic FUCK sitting behind a desk all day saying "If I sell this much today I'll have .. this much tomorrow", they are STILL pumping oil from their fields. We pay for oil in price of GOLD. The companies are raping America in the ass and the same people that work in the oil companies, own oil fields in America that they won't open because then everyone will see how much they are exploiting us for money instead of treating us like Americans. Understand macroeconomics now you fucktard? You completely brushed off what I was getting at, that is that we're not paying for our motherfucking oil like how it should be. Calling me idiot because of your presumptions and one sided full glory american bullshit is just the most hilarious thing next to the fact that you'll say it again to anyone else who doesn't see a miniscule side of some craptastic story you manage to close in and label a sturdy mother fucking wall of comprehension.

Let's move on.

You're only right about supply and demand in a sense that these big corporations are looking at how many people live in an area, might use a car, and might need it next week, to decide how much they are going to charge. & they have to make some amount of money otherwise they wouldn't do it, which is why the price of the dollar comes in a big deal also. So when I fucking say that the dollar's decreased but the price of oil in gold hasn't changed, that plays a big part of what I'm getting at. It should cost 20 cents to fill up your fucking car, hows that sound assbag? Wrong? I bet it does. Vote mccain!

...you think macroeconomics is some in-circle difficult to grasp shit, it's not, it's far from, in fact it's so fucking basic that I can see through it like water, and since you think I'm trying to see through oil here then you treat me as if I don't know what I'm talking about. Try thinking a bit.. lighter next time..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|