View Single Post
Old 01-07-04, 12:10 AM   #37
TheUnderRated

IP:

Ran as fast as his legs could carry em but it wasn't enough...
Little kid was tough sure, but 5 older guys tend to get rough...
Beat em to teach em a lesson that sadly his mind never proccessed and read..
Cuase they didn't stop beating him until they left him braindead..
and why does this happen who that fucked up mentally...
and was even more fucked up is that it was a case of mistaken identity...
They didn' know him but had no problem takin his life what gives them the right..
Race vs. race the black community verses the whites for neighborhood rights....
Cept in this case it was 1 on 5 wow how fuckin unfair could got make the circumstance..
little benny had asmetha couldn't run and verses 5 older guys he never had a chance...
The sad twists of fate take those that we love , are accquainted with and don't even know...
but in this example this kid had no clue what was going on i imagine the terror as his life from him did go..
i heard about it on the radio said it was sad and proceeded to move on with my life...
yet when the mood hits me right like to tonight i take a moment to write scrolls of this poor childs life..
a nice guy a great smile all he ever did was love his mother and try to get good grades..
one mistake made introduces him to the grave watch the company you keep for fakes...
For fuck sakes when they pulled the plug he was already gone...
how strong on long was he beaten on in order to make that much of this face gone...
I was vexed at the world why does shit like this happen random violence i blow up on and keep on rappin...
My temples i'm tappin to keep from snappin cause they didn't to shit to the killers after it happened...
But street justice previaled they caught slugs at point blank from a randdom car...
and although its not right to say heaven or hell i give a fuck about where they are...
They killed Benny i didn't know him well but 15 is to young to die..
so i turn my head to the sky tearin up in my eye as i struggle not to cry...