View Single Post
Old 11-05-09, 02:19 PM   #32
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Most people are going to critique you poorly based on the fact that you act like a jack ass a lot of the time. If you want honest criticism maybe I'll give you a listen. People on this site are doing things, some people just don't boast about it, I'm playing a show tomorrow night, I think it's getting recorded, there will be pictures regardless. It's not rap but there's still writing involved with everything, I'm open to all genres.

thats makes sense
i'm open to all genres too as long as they say real shit and touch on personal things and don't try to just tell people what they think they wanna hear. i just posted a song in the new release forums, its one of my newer songs thats gotten the most views lately so i figured i'd see why people like that song more compared to my others.
i would def appreciate some honest feedback, and i'd like to hear your music since you are smart and level headed and are doing something with your music by doing shows, and most of all you aren't bragging about it obviously cuz i had no idea, if anyone else on here was doin that everyone would know

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote