Thread: bitch wordplay
View Single Post
Old 11-14-06, 12:52 PM   #49
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP:

^^trrrruuuuuuueee story.......

fuck ive been nice with wordplay since 04-05

i took my shyt to audio......so me not on ur level and raw talent......pssshh u need to look up.....cuz Im already there....unless u can deliver that shyt on audio......which most cant.....hell u just writin for practice.....
lmao@ me hatin on raw talent.....dawg I AM RAW TALENT.....so if u were so good why arent I admittin to u havin it.....i wouldve at least said "yo i hate ur fuckin guts but dudes nice"
anyway fuck boy....put ur skill where ur mouth is go to bitch slapped....recieve....and then answer my battle call out......u got 24 hrs.....if ur so good and u have pride in ur crew AND u want a challenge......u answer that call out and shyt out a verse within 24 hrs....

only thing i should hear from u now is "aight then nigga...bet it up.....ima put u to shame" other wise just admit that ur good with wordplay "sometimes"

smh.....dude still aint put up no links to justify his own actions......how hard is it to shoot a link.....the sites that everyone is tryin to prove u wrong on are down

so right now ur makin urself look bad.......and with u puttin this off.....ur losin potential cats to feed on ur crews shyt....better think about it homie esp if ur tryin to do somethin in this forum........every time u wanna act hard and not post those links.....someone else comes in and starts believe u really are a biter....u havent seen anyone come in yet and even begin to feed on ur shyt........so until those links show......be prepared to be uppin ur shyt for a loooooong time....as well as the rest of ur crew.....i aint even a legend or a vet here and im gettin more respect than u

so with that said.....answer the call out and if u want.......ask around....whos iller....Omega or some dude named Enlightened......(suggest u use my diss on ur crew as an example)

smh