Thread: Yo crackheads?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-06, 07:51 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

i never smoked crack, but i know a whole lot about it. i won't get into details, but lets just say in my hey day i was very knowlegable about cocaine, and crack.

if you tricked someone in a round about way to smoke crack, they wouldn't know they'd be addicted to crack specifically, but they'd be addicted to that senation and the flood of emotions that crack gives them. if they never smoked weed they might connect that sensation to weed but the next time they smoked weed they'd know that that's not what gave it to them. left unfed that compulsion would die off, but if they knew what it was, rest assured they'd be very tempted to go after it.

but yo no one's "addicted" to crack the first time they smoke it. they just desire the sensations so intensely that it builds momentum into an addiction. thanks to being melted down and fused with the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), crack cocaine is 5-10 times stronger than cocaine. the baking soda just makes it work differently in your body. cocaine is a very slippery slope, and crack even more so because you always think you're in control.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote